Staffing and Promoters Division
In addition Intrack Hospitality Solutions is able to source and provide qualified staff for all areas of the hospitality industry.
Event promoters complete a training programme on all products promoted which includes:
- Brief summary of client company history and background
- Excellent understanding of current product line up and services offered
- Understanding of product placement within the clients industry
- Intensive knowledge of allocated product or vehicle
In addition to detailed product/ service specifications, promoters will be familiar with competitive brand products/ services within the relevant market segment and will be trained on USP (Unique Selling Points) to promote the client in a professional and unbiased manner.
As part of the service, we ensure that all staff are immaculately dressed by designing and sourcing stylish and professional uniforms to suit the function. We pride ourselves on presenting well educated and beautifully presented promoters. All promoters are also required to sign a code of conduct agreement in order to ensure the highest level of professionalism. Promoters are also required to sign confidentiality contracts to ensure that training and insight into client’s products remain ‘in house’.
Furthermore Intrack Hospitality Solutions offers:
- Dedicated, experienced management team and supervision at all events
- Stringent recruitment, appointment and screening of potential promotional staff
- Proactive and reliable client feedback
- Complete management of client promotional activity, management, record-keeping and stock control of promotional items
- Photographic service